Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Moving on...

Well, I just got home about 12 hrs ago from California. And I have to say, it gets harder to leave the one's you love the most. I came home, to a realization, I have a lot I need to get done here where I am currently living. And I have to push myself to get things done faster because there is no other way things well get accomplished. My goal now is to work on my goals. Stop procrastinating! Procrastination, is such a horrible thing to do, it pulls you back and makes you fall back where sometimes you get yourself into a whole that is difficult to get out. Today is the day to stop that. I have a lot on my mind and a lot to work on.

I have to admit, I enjoyed spending time with my parents, nephew and crazy niece. I enjoyed going to Kareoke and missed out on the beach but that will have to wait for next time. I love that I have a great support system, great friends and just great people. Heavenly Father knows exactly when to put people in front of us and when we need them the most. He has a funny way of showing His love for His children here on earth. He knows us well and sometimes laughs when we are acting incredible silly, sometimes I bet, He wonder's why do we do the things we do? much like our parents would ask themselves those question's.

I am greatful to live in a beautiful earth with kind parents. I am greatful to have the opportunity to travel and to see gorgeous sites. I am greatful for a wonderful Heavenly Father who cares and loves me. I am greatful for the life I get to live and the things I am able to do. I am greatful for it all. And I say this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

love- me

No comments: