Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sad news...

So, today is a little gloomy, well, no, most likely really gloomy for a family belonging to a young gal in my ward and for her close friends and not only them but the lives she had touched with her smile and kindness.

I just realized today whom everyone was talking about today as I was reading UVU Obituaries news. Last Sunday, I saw this gal and she was all smiles and so happy. All of the sudden she died a tragic death from an accident, a car accident and died from as far as I know from a head trauma. I had barely met her and well, lets just say that it hit home. I haven't had a close family member past away only one good guy friend. And well, this sucks. I hope that her family knows that their daughter is gonna be ok and Heavenly Father will take care of her as He is also taking care of us and give us comfort and showing His love to His children through His angels.

It suddenly all makes sense and its sad. But its also a time to rejoice because she is now reunited with Heavenly Father and her extended family that have past on either several years ago or not that long ago. This is when the Plan of Salvation is something that comes in handy. I wish to send her family my condolence.

And to think she was going to be our musical number this Sunday. She will always be remembered. God bless her and her family. I send my love and hugs to them.

1 comment: