Saturday, January 17, 2009

Apologizing.

So, I feel bad if I have been complaining a lot lately. I can't remember complaining a lot but if I have. I'm really sorry.

So, with my previous blog. To answer anyone's question... my parents decided to separate. Now, if you really want to know what else is happening with them....well, I'm in the have no idea stage. Because I really don't have any idea whats up. So, thats the pain.

Other than that, I have been really keeping myself busy.

I do have to say, last semester was not a good semester for me. One I got mold in my room, for two, I kept getting really sick...which equals missing a lot of school, work and test for school. And the fact that I didn't have insurance did not help my situation at all to show proof of why I was so sick. Now why I say that, is because I am on probation at school because I failed one of my classes and I have a student loan. This, by the way, really sucks!

So, right now, I am trying to work with my school something where I can get myself out of probation. So far, I don't know what's going to happen. I know its all on the Lord's hand and I will leave it up to him what will happen. I know I wasn't all that motivated in class either which doesn't help at all. What do you do? Try harder and push yourself more.

Well, other than that, last weekend was AMAZING!!! I love being in the Temple. I had an AWESOME time being inside the Temple. And can I just say, I love it? Cause, well, I DO!! The Temple is the BEST place on earth! So AMAZING!!

I love that, though, the difficult times, Heavenly Father still gives me a chance to experience some amazing things. Oh, and now I am an Relief Society Teacher in my Ward, yay, for callings! Which that reminds me, I should probably go look for the schedule to see when I will be teaching next....woops. I will do that right after this.

Well, other than that's it. I have been having an amazing last week and will be more AMAZING when I go to the Temple again!

But for now, I need some rest. So, have a good night! =) Sleep well and don't let the bed bugs bite.

Love ya,
Vee

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
Mark Twain

1 comment:

elegyrl said...

You're awesome!!! I am glad you have such an amazing amount of faith to get you through it all! I know you will and Heavenly Father is helping!!