Saturday, April 12, 2008

My Story

Well, a little about me, I am gonna keep it short....well maybe. I grew up in a family of four kids (including me). I am the baby in the house and technically the only child. My dad, loves to spoil me, because I am his only little girl however, I don't consider myself spoiled. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother (yeah, we have quite a bit of an age difference and they have a different dad than me), I have met him before, and I don't really know how I should feel around him, its strange. But anyway our mom is currently married to my dad. My mom is the most amazing mother ever, I am sure everybody, if not quite a bit of people, can say that about there mother. I am the "surprise" child, (and thats not figuritively its literally) my mom wasn't planning on having a fourth and then, well, she got pregnant with me while taking birth control pills so she couldn't get pregnant, well obviously that didn't work. And ever since I can remember, I always asked my parents for a little brother or little sister, and nope, I still haven't gotten one and wont, which ya know, stinks. Well, like I was saying, I really do surprise my mom quite a bit, I guess it helps to keep her on her toes because I am also can be quite the handful at times, she sometimes wonder where do I come up with things, honestly, I don't know, I just do, its always fun but always a spur of the moment kind of thing too. Yeah, that answers it, I am spontaneous! I will plan things at the moment i think of something and then I run out, and go do them without much hesitation.


Well, lil about my mom, she sets a wonderful example to me, she like I are both fighters, when we say we will do something, nothing brings us down, we follow through and do them, even if it takes every ounce of us. She is my inspiration, I look upto my mom and she has helped me realize my dreams, and has shown me that I must never give up and NEVER settle for less! Its awesome. I had the worst time trying to realize what I needed to do with my life when I was a teenager in middle school and in high school, most of it had to do with being sick so much, which I hate being sick and I really don't like taking medications not even for a cold, I just go through it without medicine until I can't do it anymore, than I start taking medication which is rare. So now I am pretty sure I know what I want to do with my life, I know what I want to help with and am now just working on how to get there. Its a slow process but a good one, nonetheless.

And a little more of my personality, I am the goof in the house, I have a spunky personality and I laugh at my silly mistakes that I make. I am also "too patient", as my mom would say, and I LOVE being around kids! I also love going on car adventures. Ya know the kind when you get lost and you don't know how to get to where your suppose to go, and then you realize "crap I don't have map!" or "crap, I have map, but its of the wrong state, what to do? what to do? what to do?." Those are my kind of car adventures, I also called them "taking the scenic route." I get that from my dad. Its like they say, live your life to the fullest. This is what some of my friends would say about me, the best time to talk to V (me) is when I am really tired, because I will go off rambling about nothing, things that doesn't make any sense or throw out a bunch of useless information. Its even more funny when I am about to go off to bed when I am extremely tired, because I am not all there so I don't really focus or concentrate to make sure I know where I am walking or walking into, so I tend to crash into the wall or bump into things and if you hear me, which, no doubt you will, I will say things such as..."man, there's a wall there!" or "Ouch, thats a wall." But its one of those things that you just have to be there for them because its not as funny telling you about my moments. I do my moments... they are -aka-Veronica Moments, my mom and best friends, or anyone that has lived with me, know about those moments.

I love life, I try to live my life to the fullest and endure to the end. So, ah yeah, there is a whole lot more to me than this, but I need to go. So, see ya!

Love,
Veronica

No comments: