Thursday, April 24, 2008

No Casualty...

So, I am at work, minding my own business and I well, was working on some sort of project and one of my co-workers was doing inventory and for some reason decided to ask me if I was LDS. And of course, my answer was Yes. Well, he told me, that we don't believe in casualties. He went on to tell me, that it isn't by some sort of casualty that I am working at the company. That I am there for a reason, that the Lord has a plan for me and that as I follow His plan that things will work out and that I will be blessed.
And you know, I really wasn't expecting that at all. It was really cool to hear that. Here I am feeling dumb-founded by what his saying, and yet happy to have heard it. Finally, someone said that to me! I mean, how many times have I said that to others and never really actually herd that same sort of feed back. It really wowwed me.
I think the most interesting part of it all, was that we both were not talking about church membership, religion or really anything. I was just doing my work and him his. It was profound. Actually something that I really needed to hear.
It really is no casualty that one person is in this place or that. You are either there because you have really truelly have made the right choice and you were really blessed for making the right decision or you went for the wrong one knowing that it could mean no good and comes out to be no good.
Its so interesting with the people we come across and the things that they say. A lot of those times when we see those people, we are blessed to hear such great encouraging words. I am so grateful to have heard what my co-worker had to say. It was great words on encouragement.

No comments: