Sunday, October 19, 2008

Its a beautiful day...


Today, has been a slow Sunday. Not that, that's a bad thing...because really its not. I wish my weekend would be longer though. This week, I have to work on my work's Halloween Party, something that I am in charged off and still learning to manage (learning to manage how to prepare party's...and big parties at that).

To be honest, its a hard thing to do. I can only imagine how much work is involved for a wedding...most likely, a lot more than what I am doing for a small Halloween Party. Tomorrow I make announcements and I assign jobs. Tomorrow I go shopping and maybe ask some of my co-worker's to do some shopping as well because I still have a lot I have to catch up to do since I haven't been at work for more than two weeks. Man, it sucks being sick.

Well, at any rate, I don't really have a lot to say, I mean I really could say a lot but its better that I don't because it would be about me complaining and who really wants to hear that?? No one. But today is an absolutely a gorgeous day here at the park with the color's of the tree's changing to beautiful orange, reds and yellows. You can tell its Fall.

But now, I will leave of with this thought from a video I watched at my work conference which stands true to a lot of people I know....

"I don't want to be normal. I just want a chance to shine."
-said from a young lady, whose name will be withheld.

Have a wonderful day!

Love ya all!!

me =)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Veronica, I love you. You make me happy. :)