Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Maybe a little awkward???

Ok, so I was totally remembering my last week class. Last week, I was at my Human Psych Class and I am just sitting there and minding my own business, along with writing my notes. Well, as I am sitting there, the gal sitting to the right of me farted! I gasped quietly, not knowing what to say or do. I couldn't leave because then it would be obvious that I had heard her fart in class and what was on my left side was the wall, so it was me inbetween the wall and some chick, whom I do not know her name.

I had a hard time not laughing over the matter. But, I guess sometimes you got to let it go. Hmm... and you know what's worse, she really tried to cover herself but it did her no good. Hahaha...so yeah, that was my last Thur. night class experience... Do you have any interesting stories? Please tell me...

Later=P

P.S. Fart is probably not an appropiate word but that was all I can think of...my bad.

2 comments:

KMcKenny said...

better out than in!
Fart is AKA
Fluff
Toot

elegyrl said...

That's funny.... yeah sometimes you can't help it! I've heard sisters fart in the Temple before... it's kind of weird then too especially when you are in a small area